Thursday, May 28, 2009

Best. Podcast. Ever.

I love Dan Savage's podcast "Savage Lovecast". It's funny, and educational and I highly recommend it.
I leave for Utah on Saturday. I was scared, but now I feel better. I talked to the project leader the other day, and he told me we have a week of training before we start work. That was very reassuring.
I've already started planning out letters that I'm going to write. I love writing letters, but I recognize the silliness of planning out what I'm going to say about the stars before I even see them myself.
I love SCA, I'm so glad I get to do this.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a fabulous time. Remember, sisters with chemo get first priority on letters! And yes, Dan Savage is pretty awesome, and I think his advice is often very sound.
    -EGA

    ReplyDelete