Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Love My Job


I got to make sushi today at work. It was messy, and I wasn't very good at it, but darned if I didn't have fun. We even had a guest chef in the kitchen, and he was all decked out in chef clothes. I didn't eat at Wilder, I don't like sushi, but I like it when I get to work with food for my whole shift. Sometimes they run out of jobs for me and I have to wash dishes or scrub pots, but we were mad busy today. I haven't gotten paid in a while, but sushi making was very fun anyway.
I have a ride home for spring break, which is very exciting. I'm a little worried about the long drive with a former high school classmate, but I'm sure it will work out. He's was nice enough then, and he's giving me a ride, so I'm not going to look that gift horse in the mouth. Now I just need to find someone to take the lovely and easy-to-care-for Flora, and I'll be all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment