Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rainy Sunday


Today has flown by, and I still have so much to do. I keep telling myself "x days until I can stop and regroup", but x keeps getting bigger. I don't have very much semester left though, so while one number is disturbingly large, the other is shrinking at an alarming rate. Second semester always seems to fly by, but I feel like I just got to Smith. I don't think I've accomplished enough here yet for the semester to end.
I really like the rugby team, but I'm having a hard time breaking into the social part. I have lots of experience with rugby, but I'm the only new player that joined without already having a good friend/girlfriend on the team. And the team doesn't have parties, they just go to parties together, but I don't have any of their phone numbers, so I can't call them to meet up. And they apparently don't eat dinner together most nights. I miss my warthogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment