Thursday, February 26, 2009

Anything Popping?

I almost couldn't sleep last night, my brain was going a mile a minute. I might have to put IC on the back burner for this semester. I want to talk to my HP about getting some interest, at least in The Rescue, and go from there. I talked to a girl that takes Swahili, she said it's easy, and she offered to sell me her textbook and tutor me.
I won't bore you all by posting every time I have an amazing yoga class, but I had a great one today. It was harder than Tuesday, but I loved it. I didn't call Lindsey, but she was there, along with her roommate and her roommate's sister. They were really nice, but it isn't crucial that you go with a friend. I don't think about anyone else when I'm doing yoga, it's very peaceful. We got sandwiches after class, but in a to-go sort of way, I ate mine in the library. It was delicious too, and it came with a nice spicy pickle.
I had a really nice day, but I'm so glad it's the weekend. I have a project due Monday, and some...other...work? Probably. There's a rugby clinic on Saturday, but that's pretty much it as far as plans go. I'd like to do some more rugby socializing, but I'm fine taking it as it comes. I think we'll probably at least get dinner after the clinic.
Things are good right now. I was going to go to the gym, but I think I'll go home instead. I want to go to yoga tomorrow morning, so I think I'll just shower and hydrate tonight. I'm glad I'm at Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment