Saturday, February 28, 2009

Done


I don't think it's worth confrontation, but I don't want to see Ruth or Olga anymore. They aren't even remotely socially rewarding to spend time with, I would rather be alone than be with them. This is going to mean changing my schedule a little bit, but not in any way that will ruin my quality of life, or even effect me very much at all. I'll just eat Saturday brunch in Kings, and Tuesday and Thursday breakfast in Cushing, and I'll be in the clear. I don't even know why they sit with me, they don't like me. They don't talk to me, they don't wait until I'm done eating to leave, it's very annoying, because all they really do is sit at my table and make me feel unwelcome. I don't think I'll ever have to deal with them again after this semester though, so that's good. They're staying in the Quad, and I'm really hoping for Green or Elm Street.
Aside from unwanted social contact though, brunch was good. I had TWO bowls of oatmeal, it was glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment