Thursday, February 12, 2009

Training Goals

I want to stick with this project. Rugby is going to sometimes interfere, but I want to be in shape to run a half marathon by the end of the semester. With that big umbrella goal, I also want to not get injured, and to keep all my toenails. I gimped home from the gym tonight with my right leg incredibly tight, but I don't think it's actually injured. I'm going to Icy Hot it up before bed, and do more of a cool down tomorrow. I wanted to stretch it out before walking home, but I was lazy and didn't go to the gym until late, so they were closing and kicked me out, and it was raining so stretching outside didn't appeal.
So I went searching for the Volunteer Office today, and it doesn't seem to exist. I walked all over, going where I was directed, but never finding it. I've come to the conclusion that there is no volunteer office, it's all a lie. It's vexing, but I'm over it for now. I'm calling some woman about Habitat this weekend, that'll tide me over.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it in the basement of the chapel? That's where it used to be.

    ReplyDelete