Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Boys Are Buttheads


The stupid jerk rugby men have changed the date for Alumni Weekend so now it conflicts with The Rescue of Joseph Kony's Child Soldiers. If I was in Geneseo I would totally yell at them. They also have it conflicting with Relay For Life, I don't know what they're thinking. I can't miss The Rescue, but I really really want to go to Alumni. It's sort of funny, because part of the reason I want to go is to see the boys, but I'm furious with them. I don't like them as much now that I'm not at Geneseo, I was looking at some pictures of the team on Facebook and they seem really gross and stupid. I want to see the girls' team though, and maybe get some time with JA if that's still going on in the spring. Stupid men's rugby ruins everything.
In other news, I've decided to take Swahili as my language. It makes sense, I want to go to Africa if I do the Peace Corp., and if I have some French and Swahili that's presumably where they'd send me. They offer it as U Mass, so I think I'll do that next year. It's part of my master plan to develop a bunch of unmarketable skills and be homeless. I was talking to my friend Erica earlier tonight, and she has a similar plan. She keeps changing majors, everything sparks her interest and enthusiasm, it's amazing. I love psych, but I'm not ready to commit. It's like marrying your high school sweetheart, I'm just starting my life, I want to do as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment