Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Going to Utah!

The ranger called me earlier tonight. It's very exciting. I would have liked to see if I got into any other programs and made a choice then, but I like having things settled. It sounds great, I'm really excited. It's been too long since I was last out in the wilderness.
I spent a lot of time tonight whining about being lonely, but I feel much better now. I went downstairs and watched "Grey's Anatomy" which isn't as good as "House" or "ER", but is popular anyway. It was sort of social at least, there were five or six other girls watching too. I also asked a girl if she would like to go rock climbing this weekend, but she's going out of town. I'm really trying though, which I think should count for something. There's a party on Saturday, and I think I'm going to go. I don't think it will be like the parties I'm used to, but I don't care. I don't want slobbery boys or really drunk people, I just want to get out of my room.
Somewhere along the line life fell into place. It's so reassuring to have a plan for the summer. It makes everything seem easier. Of course I'll be able to do my school work, and I'll get into grad school and have a nice life doing good things with pleasant people. Why wouldn't I?
I want JA to txt me tonight. He is just the right amount of boy for me. I don't like having a boy around all the time, I get tired of boyfriends pretty quickly. That Guy has been sending me Facebook messages this week. He's taking a job as a live-in nanny, which strikes me as very odd. I don't know if I like hearing from him or not. I think about him sometimes and feel sorry. Not for breaking up with him, but for not being kinder. It wouldn't have cost me anything to be more patient, or understanding. I can be very hurtful sometimes and it's distressing because I try so hard to be nice.

1 comment:

  1. You're really making a go of it at Grover Cleveland.

    I will never tire of saying that.

    ReplyDelete