Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yoga


One of the ruggers told me they have Bikram Yoga in Northampton (I shouldn't be surprised, but I couldn't find it before when I Googled it.) and so I just made myself a big Master Schedule to see when I can go, and how many classes I should sign up for. According to my figurings, I can go three times a week once rugby starts, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I could go twice on Friday, second classes in the same day are free, but I still have practice, and so that would be three hours of yoga and then two of rugby all in one day. Then again, I don't know if I'll be able to go on Saturdays once games and tournaments start. They have a seven day package that is very tempting for before rugby starts, $20 for as many classes as you can take in seven consecutive days. I think I'll try that, and then go from there. I'm excited about this, I love hot yoga. It's good for you too, and I bet it would help with training. Maybe I'll be able to go with Lindsey (the rugger), that would be nice. She has a lot of potential for friendship, I like her a lot. She's going to Russia next year, but for the time being...I want a rugby buddy.
I was going to go to the gym today, I've been very lazy this past week, but I changed my mind. It's snowing really hard, I don't want to leave my house before I absolutely have to. If the weather was less gross I would walk over to the yoga studio and go before work. Instead I'm holing up in my room and doing homework until tea. The snow is so wet I can hear it falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment